"Learn Danish quickly and effectively with unique learning methods – in only 17 minutes per day"
Our course is unique and different!
- Learn a new language with just 17 minutes of study per day.
- This course does not have to be installed. It is very user friendly.
- In a matter of only three months you will have learned a wide-ranging and useful number of words.
- After just three months you will have gained a broad understanding of the language. You will be able to build sentences and speak Danish.
- With this beginner's course you will have reached the A1 and A2 levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- This course offers a number of different learning methods, giving you the opportunity to choose what works best for you. Fun and easy with manageable and attainable goals, the way learning a new language should be.
- You learn quickly and efficiently. The program provides you with new and practical exercises every day to keep you motivated.
- Our language courses are equipped with 'super-learning technology'. With the new super-learning technology you can concentrate better and learn on average 32% faster.
A summary: What is included in the Danish Beginner's Course?
- You spend 17 minutes a day using the program.
- The program provides you with various, motivating daily exercises every day.
- You will have learned over 1,300 words with our unique long-term memory learning method after just three months.
- You will have acquired a versatile and practical Danish basic vocabulary.
- From numerous texts and dialogues, you learn how to use this basic vocabulary.
- Visit the 17 Minute Languages' online community of learners! You can interact with other very motivated learners and even make new friends.
- This language course is perfect for you: Every type of learner can find interesting and motivating exercises in this program.
- This language course is a lot of fun and motivates you to learn that much more each day! You do not have to install this course.
- The program is absolutely user friendly and trouble-free to use. Newest version!
- The Danish Beginner's Course was completely updated in 2018. For Windows / Linux / Mac OS X / iPad / Android Tablets / Windows Tablets.